The new figures include the Mayor, a follower who may be placed as a Knight in a city. When the city is scored, he counts as one follower per pennant in the city. If the city has no pennants and a player only has a mayor in a city, that player scores no points from it. The Wagon is a follower which can be placed on a road, city or cloister as a normal follower would be. When scored, it may be moved to an adjoining unscored road, city or cloister so long as it does not already have a follower on it and is connected to it by road. A new follower may also be placed that turn...
Welcome to the Carcassonne Wiki
Carcassonne is a tile-based board game designed by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede and published in German by Hans im Glück and in English by Z-Man Games
89 articles since June 20, 2008!
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|